- Students are forbidden to address the higher authorities directly. Any such communication must be submitted through the incharge who will forward the same to the Principal if he considers it desirable.
- Students are not allowed to see any higher authority at any time for the considerations of difficulties and grievances of the students and to give the proper advice.
- Every student is required to attend punctually at the hours notified for lectures and practical classes showing good behavior at the occasions.
- No student is allowed to leave the class without the permission of the teacher or until the class is over.
- A student coming late will be marked absent unless his explanation is accepted by the instructor